Fashion is architecture; it is a matter of proportions. ~ Coco Chanel
Fashion is everywhere, it is in the wind, in the sky, inside your black diary or even inside your gym. Yes, your gym. Why do you go to gym anyway? Why do you work out? So that you can stay fit, have that lean to-die-for body & wear nice clothes and look ravishing all the time. Right. So why do we forget to be fashionable while we are actually working our heads off to achieve that rocking athletic body. Oh.. When I say ‘Athletic body’ I can’t help but think of the upcoming Bollywood biographical, sports film releasing on July 12th, 2013, ‘Bhaag Milkha bhaag‘ based on the former Indian athlete Milkha Singh. And thinking about such movies does inspire to loose that extra fat around your belly areas. And as I said before, fashion is everywhere so be fashionable and look fabulous even when you sweat it out that extra fat.
Jabong.com, one of the leading online shopping stores in India, recently came up with an Exclusive Sports collection of ‘Bhaag Milka Bhaag’. So looking fab even while working out in gym or on joggers park is super-easy now.
Here are some fashion tips for you Fitness freaks:
- The most important thing is to wear the clothes you are comfortable in and that allows your body a great range of motion because you have to exercise in them and your main focus should be on your work out regime not on your cloths.
- Do not wear your delicate designer clothing because after a few workout sessions, they’ll only be ready for the garbage. Opt for something that is essentially made for it.
- Go for a simple yet elegant outfit.
For Men– Wearing multicolored T-shirts is a big No-No specially that don’t match the color of your pants and/or sneakers. Your entire ensemble should consist of 2 or 3 colors or tones. Anything beyond that will lead to a fashion disaster. You don’t want that specially when you are trying to impress bu those rock hard abs.
For Women– Always wear something chic-feminine yet sporty. Again avoid bring a rainbow but these days mix-n-match and contrasts are in so you can exceed more then 3 tones but keep in mind that there should be symmetry in your outfit. Like if you want to go bold, go for ‘Color-Blocking’ or ‘Clashing-neon’ or stick to safe combination of 2-3 toned outfit.
- Important – If you perspire a lot, do not wear light gray or white T-shirts because sweat stains under your armpits will make you look rather unattractive and filthy.
- Wear T-shirts with not-so-flashy or simply discreet logos such as Reebok, Puma, Adidas, or Nike. Too flashy Logos look good with pyjamas at home, not in Gym.
- And if you have a fit body, then don’t be shy to flaunt it, wear fit stretchable clothing to make everyone green with envy.
Pink is girl’s best friend. One can never go wrong with pink.
1)Puma Pink T Shirts - Slim fit top from Puma for contemporary women. This pink coloured sleeveless top is designed from polyester fabric. It also features the brand logo on the right side.
2)Reebok Fitness Shorts - Grey coloured 3/4ths for women. They are made of polyester.
3)Sunglasses - Diesel Violet/Violet Wrap Around sunglasses
4)Duffel Bag - Wildcraft Green/grey Duffel Bag
5)Pink Digital Watch - Pink coloured digital watch for women from Q&Q. Made from alloy, it has a Polyurethane strap (PU) and a round dial. It comes with 1-year warranty and is water resistant upto 10 BAR.
6) Pink Running Shoes by Adidas - The upper and the lining of these shoes are made from mesh. These lace-ups have a rubber sole.
7)Water Bottle - SlazengerWater Bottle Xl 30 1000 Ml
Neon colors are latest in trend. To make every other girl in gym jealous, one had to be bold and feminine and what batter then clashing neon.
1) Adidas Short Sleeve Teal T Shirt - Made from polyester, this regular-fit T-shirt has short sleeves, waist length and a V-neck.
2) Nike Power short Pink Skirt
3) Running Shoes - SkechersActive Barbed Running Shoes
4) Red Digital Watch by Q&Q
5) wrist bands in Purple/Fuschia
6) Duffle Bag by MTV in Neon green
7) Water Bottle - Camelbak Eddy Water Bottle 750 Ml Grass
8) Sunglasses - Fastrack Summer black Sunglasses
Adidas Tennis Dresses in Green. If you love to play tennis or just flaunt your sporty side. This is a must have. It’s cute, it’s convenient to wear and it’s light.
Here are some cool T-shirts you can opt for daily work out routine :
Here is a duffle bag that stole my heart. A Wildcraft BlueDuffle Bags, I am going to get one for myself:
I know a girl can never have enough shoes. So click HERE to see the collection of versatile running shoes for women from ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’.
Now that we Girls have pretty good idea about how to dress and look fashionable while working out. It’s time for guys who always are a bland snob.
Blue, yes a cool color to complement your cool yet deep personality. What you aren’t cool or deep.. well at least this will make you like one and believe me girls chase such guys.
1) Fitness T Shirt by Black Panther in Navy Blue
2) Fitness Shorts by Black Panther in Grey
3) Running Shoes by Fila in Blue-Black
4) Analog Watch by Tommy Hilfiger in Grey/Silver
5) Leather Gym Fitness Gloves With Wrist Wrap by Nivia
6) Water Bottle by Slazenger
7) Duffle Bag by Adidas in Navy blue - This unisex duffle bag has a main compartment, twin grab handles and an adjustable shoulder strap.
8) Sunglasses by Fastrack Anti Fog Blue Wrap Around
1) Running Polo T-Shirt by Puma in Red - Made from polyester, this t-shirt with short sleeves has a polo neck and front logo detailing.
2) Running Tights by Adidas in Black - Made from polyester, these tights feature an elasticated waist, Adidas ‘Climacool’ technology.
3) Running Shoes by Fila in red/black
4) Smart Duffle Bag by Reebok in Red/Black
5) Water Bottle by Camelbak Podium Big Chill Water Bottle 750 Ml Racing Red
6) Wrist Support by Aptonia
7) Black Sunglasses by Fastrack
8) Analog & Digital Watch by CasioG-Shock in Black/Grey - A black coloured analogue and digital watch for men by Casio. This watch has a resin strap, an alloy casing and a round dial. With water resistance upto 20 bar.
Click HERE to see the ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ running shoe collection.
Training equipment for Him and Her both :
Now you must be wondering if it is safe to shop from Jabong.com. To ease up your mins, read my shopping experience from Jabong.com post ‘Getting along with Jabong‘.
And don’t forget to keep it fashionable.
This post is written for blog contest by online shopping website, Jabong.com on the occasion of launching the exclusive Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Sports Collection.